Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rebuttle

   People say that there are no morals in Romeo and Juliet.  They say that Romeo and Juliet have sex when they are teenagers, therefore it is teen sex.  They were married before they had sex Hie to your chamber, I'll find Romeo
To comfort you.  I wot well where he is.
Hark ye, your Romeo will be here at night.
I'll to him. He is hid at Friar Lawrence' cell.
  According to some people, this can teach kids to go get married, and then have sex.  It was the custom back then to marry when you were teenagers.  Today, it is impossible to get married when your are under eighteen, and especially without witnesses and forms.  Almost all the stuff  that is inappropriate for teenagers to read in Romeo and Juliet is impossible for teenagers to get away with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment