Thursday, April 26, 2012

LIFE IS...

Life is august and indelible.  It is a beautiful thing that means something different to each and every person. Basically, life is the luck of the draw.  Some people are set up to live fabulous lives which are completely planned by others for them.  These lives are indulgent.  Whenever the people whose lives are planned out for them protest, they are quelled by those who have planned their lives or them.  The people who have quelling people in their lives have no tangible life because their lives are always being controlled by others.  Our lives are a platitude for everyone in the world.  We can always connect that way no matter what county we are from or what language we speak.  Those things are irrelevant when we are talking about life.  Life is inveterate.  Well, life has always been around and I mean that connecting through the lives we live has been established for thousands of years.  
Unfortunately, some people think that life is and acrid thing.  They hate it, which isn't good.  Life is supposed to be something that doesn't cause compunction.  It is supposed to be something that you enjoy, not something that makes you calloused.  Life also is not something that you can quiescent in all the time.  If you want to have a good life, your dream life, then you have to work hard at it.  
Lives that are most clandestine are the lives that are sometimes the most important.  It is not always the lives that are trenchant that are worth the most.  I mean yeah, hundreds maybe thousands of people know who they are and love them, but that doesn't mean that they are doing the right thing with their lives or doing something with them at all.  Often, the tacit lives or people are the ones that we need to be elated about meeting because their lives are worth so much more than we really think they are.  Let me give you an example.  If some conflagration suddenly came through America and we lost all access to entertainment, we could live without it.  We did for years.  I am not talking about like fun stuff, like jokes and board games and just playing in the yard.  I am talking about TV, movies, computers, iPods, iPhones, Androids, cell phones in general.  We lived without these things for hundreds of years, so do we really need them? Do our lives depend on them like we act like they do?  Really, people, we can abjure these things and really ruminate about what our lives really mean to us.  

So I’ve successfully used all twenty vocab words J Yay!!! Now I have to  decide what to write about to get my last one hundred forty five words! (see, I just used five right there!! 133 to go!!)
I would love to give some inspirational last paragraph conclusion thing about the meaning of Life at the end of this paper.  Life is really special it’s a once-in-a-lifetime deal that can never be replicated or faked.  Life is something pure and joyful (at least I really hope it is for most people because if it’s not that’s really sad and depressing).  Life should be something hat you should be proud of.  I mean your life is yours no matter what and you should be proud to call it yours.
Life is your story.  You are the author and no one else can write your story for you.  Life is the ultimate story, the epic novel, the dream fairytale.  Life is whatever you want it to be and no one else can change that.

Song: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

 

1 comment:

  1. Really good! I liked the author analogy! Good ideas about the entertainment and how some people consider it their life. Nice picture too!

    ReplyDelete